- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews halves or pieces, or chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions (optional)
- 1 cup sliced or diced chicken breast (this was leftover grilled chicken-you can use rotisserie chicken and shred it, you can grill some up, you can poach it...whatever you have/like)
- Balsamic Dressing (you can use bottled dressing or sesame dressing, but I make my own with balsamic glaze, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper)
- Chop all ingredients and combine! Don't be overwhelmed by all the steps in this recipe :).
- Eat and enjoy!