Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Appleicious


Aren't you always trying to make healthy snacks for your kids? I am!! Luckily they love all fruits and veggies, but they often get bored when I say "grab an apple" or "have carrots with hummus" I've been trying to changes if up for them with healthy yet fun snacks! I spied a version of this on Pinterest and adapted it to make it the way I knew my kids would love. Guess what?! They did! Total winner-so I'm going to share with you! Takes 60 seconds and you can feel good knowing their tummies are full of healthy yummies with protein and fiber. Here ya go!

INGREDIENTS

(Serves 1-adapt accordingly for more servings!)

1 apple, diced-the crispier, the better!
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
Cinnamon
1 tsp mini chocolate chips (I usually use the Enjoy Life brand or Lily's which are sweetened with Stevia!)

DIRECTIONS

Dice apple, sprinkle with cinnamon, melt the peanut butter for 10 seconds until you can drizzle it over the apple, top with chocolate!

Eat and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment